December 14, 2011

Boob News

So, kind of big news... It's about my boobs, so if that makes you feel weird, don't read it.


(  o  Y  o  )   <--those are boobs. Not mine, though. Just...boobs.



Source
Photo is...kind of related. (Almost Christmas? And boobs?) It is also not of my boobs. You will not see my boobs at all, actually.



I took my nipple rings out earlier this week. Yeah, it's a big deal. I had those bad boys in for over two years - it was a longer relationship than my marriage. But...they were fickle lovers. Not really lovers, actually - I just wanted to say that. Weird. Anyway...

They hurt me a lot. Twice I snagged my loofah on them in the shower. The first time I managed to get the ball pulled halfway into my nipple. Oi, it hurt. The blood...bleh. The second time it happened I caught it before it could hurt me, but the mesh was tangled around the ball. I was home alone and didn't have my contacts in, so I had to stagger around the house, covered in suds, clutching a loofah to my chest, trying to find scissors... I'm glad we have blinds, is all I'm saying. So, yeah, this week's showers have been amazing. Fantastic. The most enjoyable I've had in...two years. :) Every aspect of the shower experience was done very cautiously. This past week? Glorious!

Mr. T likes it better, too. I won't go into details on that side, though...

And, finally - the little buggers were migrating. (That means they were working their way out.) Piercings suck, man. I'll get tattooed any day over a piercing.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe the nips were just super unhappy LoL. Mine don't hurt anymore or anything and they FINALLY stopped with that weird ooze and crusty stuff that was going on. If you think about it there's really nothing that sexy about nipple piercings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me so sad. I loved those things. I couldn't look at my boobs the first week or so. They looked naked. I just never have good luck with piercings. Remember when I got my ears pierced in high school? Blech. And now the only plugs I can wear are my bamboo ones. If I wear any others I have to take them out before I got to bed. If I forget my ears get swollen and sore...oozy...it's gross, and sucks. I tried to get that orbital and it never healed. Even though that wasn't my body's fault, at least. The piercer screwed up and put the holes too close together so there was constant pressure. I kept that bad boy in for 6 months, though. Gah, it hurt the entire time. Piercings suck. I will cover my body in tattoos before I get pierced again.

    And that is my piercings rant. You're welcome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Agree!

    2) I remember when this happened and you got kind of drunk and showed me. So I totally saw your boobs! And now I feel like a creeper... Sorry...

    ReplyDelete