April 10, 2012

Conversation

Me:
You should be rested. Even without the pressure of the GRE deciding your future, it's a lot of money to lose.

Exum:
I'm not worried about it, lol. I'm a great test taker.

Me:
I read "taste tester" I was very confused.

Exum:
Of course you did, weirdo. You puzzle me.

Me:
I puzzle the scientific community as a whole.

Exum:
Yeah, the doctors still haven't figured out how you survived childbirth. They thought you were gonna have a panic attack and die inside the womb.


As an aside, due to an earlier portion of our conversation (that makes the second time - two for two - that I have typed "converation" instead of "conversation"), I am now slightly afraid of dreaming about him crapping his pants during the GRE. And by that I mean, I'm not really, but I told him I would blog about it. I wasn't really planning on blogging about it, but then I was writing this blog post and thought, "Oh, yeah..."

Bye now.

3 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't crap my pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a good day. Funny story...

      Delete
    2. I bet it wasn't as funny as it smelled.

      Delete