October 12, 2012

Friday Tunes

Day 16: A Song I Used to Love but Now Hate

2011: "Bangers, Beans and Mash" by Infant Sorrow


What I said: Haha - just kidding! Still love Infant Sorrow. I just couldn't think of a song I now hate. I tend to either like it immediately or dislike it. Occasionally I'll start liking one I didn't before, once I've heard it enough and it's a stupid freaking catchy pop song (Katy Perry), but I've never gone the other way. That I can think of.


2012: "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele



Okay, so I don't *hate* this song. I'm just sooooo sick of hearing it! Adele EXPLODED on the music scene, and I was all over it. Loved her! But radio stations latched on to about 2 or 3 of her songs and are STILL playing them allllll the d*mn time! She's got more songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment