November 4, 2012

Thankfuls - Day 4


Thankfuls Recap:
Day 4:

Today I'm thankful for spammers.

If it wasn't for spam, I wouldn't have gotten ANY comments on my past...several...blog posts. THANKS, READERSHIP! I think Google's so good they never actually get published to my blog, though. I just get emails about them. Went to delete one, and it wasn't there. Magic! I am going to share some of the more delightful things they've said about my blog, though. They're so complimentary!
I need to to thank you for this fantastic read!
! I certainly loved every little bit of it. I have you book marked to check out new stuff 
you post…
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand.It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it! 
Asking questions are actually nice thing if you are not understanding something entirely, but this paragraph gives fastidious understanding yet. 
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.
Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a material! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this website.
I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something relating to this. 
My family members always say that I am killing my time here at web, except I know I am getting experience every day by reading such pleasant content. 
I drop a leave a response whenever I especially enjoy a post on a site or if I have something to contribute to the discussion. Usually it's caused by the sincerness communicated in the post I browsed. And after this article "Thankfuls - Day 5". I was actually moved enough to drop a thought :) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it just me or do a few of the responses come across as if they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at other social sites, I'd like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you list every one of all your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed? 
Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web page on a regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the viewers are in fact sharing fastidious thoughts.
Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your web site rather a lot up very fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate hyperlink in your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol 
This next one was on my "TMI Baby Update" post:
I'd like to find out more? I'd like to find out some additional information. 
So...yeah - that's not even all of them! It's maybe 2/3. All I'm saying is...I'm getting more love from Spammers than my own "friends". And I'm about to lose my spammers' love, AND what little love I got from my friends, by putting the CAPTCHA back on my comments. SORRY, EVERYONE.

I guess the silver lining is that my blog is getting noticed enough to get spam? But apparently that takes very little notice, because I feel like I'm not noticed at all. Because, you know, NO COMMENTS.

SO THANKFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment