November 19, 2012

TMI Baby Update

Welp...

Guess my Depo shot is wearing off - my period started today. >.<

I have an appointment for Wednesday to get another one. It was supposed to be last week, but with the job change I didn't have insurance for a month. Sooo.... Bah! Good news is I'm still not pregnant! Bad news is I'm having a stupid period. Going to do 3 more months with the shot, then switch over to the Implanon Rod, I do believe. Also, we (Mr. T) got paranoid that the shot might be wearing off a couple weeks ago, so we've been using condoms, just to be safe.

Finally - don't think I've forgotten about my Thankfuls! I just don't get on the computer a lot outside of work. I have a long list of things to blog about and I'll get to them eventually. Be patient!!

No comments:

Post a Comment