May 26, 2012

100 Truths

So here's the story. Back when I was a Freshman in college I made a group (this was back when groups were the shiz, hokay?) on Facebook called something like "My name is ________ and I am addicted to surveys." And me and all my friends would fill out stupid surveys, like used to be big on MySpace. The lovely Ms. C recently re-discovered said group and since she apparently has nothing better to do with her life, started filling them out again. So. Here is my 100 Random Truths:


WHAT WAS YOUR:  

1. Last beverage: water
2. Last phone call: Missed call from Roommate, unanswered returned call to Roommate
3. Last text message: sent one to Photo Wife
4. Last song you listened to: "Jailbait" by Here Come the Mummies
5. Last time you cried: mmmm....last week? I was drunk, for the record. 

HAVE YOU EVER:  

6. Dated someone twice = ...yes...kind of. I mean - we "broke up" but got back together within a week. Then I broke up with him for real.
7. Been cheated on =  As far as I know, no. But Doucebag told me he eventually would. So I broke up with him.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = I've never regretted it as it happened, but I've regretted it later.
9. Lost someone special = well yes
10. Been depressed = Nah, I'm always cheery as f*ck. 
11. Been drunk and threw up = That has happened. Not in a long time, thankfully.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:  

12.  green
13.  blue
14.  purple

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2012)  

15. Made a new friend?: yurp
16. Fallen out of love?: nurp
17. Laughed until you cried?: nurp
18. Met someone who changed you?: surp?
19. Found out who your true friends were?: What? 
20. Found out someone was talking about you?: People always talk about me. I'm AWESOME.
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list?: Just the one. But it's okay - he's my husband. :P

GENERAL:

22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life: Umm...I'd say I've at least met 95% of them.
24. Do you have any pets? Unfortunately, yes. You know all about them.
26. What did you do for your last birthday:  Oh goodness, I don't even remember...
27. What time did you wake up today: mmmm...11:00?
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Eating vegetarian lasagna and watching Tron 
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for:  my first paycheck :D
30. Last time you saw your Mother:  mmm....Wednesday
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I would have tried harder to get a job last summer so money didn't get so tight. It sucked.
32. What are you listening to right now: "Peacock" by Katy Perry on Spotify
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: For sure!
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: I have to poo. But I wanted to finish this. But I'm not even halfway through. Also the house is trashed and I totally forgot I was going to have a "yay I got a job" party/bonfire tonight, so I have to spend all day cleaning. Also it's freaking 90-something degrees outside and that's just rude.
35. Most visited webpage: I'm gonna have to go with Facebook, I'm afraid. I sold my soul.
37. Nicknames: Mr. T calls me Buzz Buzz, Ms. C calls me B, people from pre-college (and even some college friends) call me Sarah Bell. Even now that that's not my name.
38. Relationship Status: married!!
39. Zodiac Sign: cancer - teh lame
40. Boys vs Girls?: What does that mean?
41. Elementary?:  Tracy City Elementary School
42. Middle School? Where I come from there is no middle school. TCES was K-8. 
43. High School? Grundy County High School
48: What do you like about yourself? What's not to like?! 100% awesome 110% of the time!! :P
49. Do you have a crush? mmmm...Russell Brand, dude that plays Hawkeye, Ryan Reynolds, Alexander Skarsgard, and...I feel like there should be more. But that's good enough for now. 
50. Tattoos? Seven. Don't tell my parents...
51. Righty or lefty? righty - woo!!
52. First surgery = Only surgery: wisdom teeth
 53. First piercing = Ears, I was a Junior? in high school, I think.
54. First best friend = Katie Parrott
55. First sport you joined = I guess softball? But that was in 2nd grade and I hated it.
56. First kiss = heh... His name for this blog is Super Hot Guy. It's a little confusing because I came up with that a couple days ago, but I set the post to be published in June, so you're going to see this one first. But I named him Super Hot Guy. I guess his full name is Super Hot Guy That I Didn't Date Because I Dated Douchebag Instead. (aka - Regret)
57. First Crush = Oh goodness. Let's just say he was one of my closest friends through middle school. I had a crush on him for like four years, and now he's gay.
58. First pair of trainers = What?

RIGHT NOW: 

59. Eating - nothing
60. Drinking - nothing
61. I'm about to – celebrate finishing this
62. Listening to – "Ms. Jackson" by OutKast on Spotify
63. Waiting for-  this survey to be over
64. Want kids? ummm...more and more every day? But not for another three years or so.
65. Get Married? What? Am I getting married right now? No?
66. Career?  I HAVE A JOB!!!!!! I so happy.


 WHICH IS BETTER :  

67. Lips or eyes? = I guess it depends on the person.
68. Hugs or kisses = Kisses are nice, but I love me some hugs.
69. Shorter or taller = Taller
70. Older or Younger = Older 
71. Romantic or spontaneous = hmmm...how about romantically spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = arms - you can hide a belly. But nice abs are oh so hot. Oh so hot.
73. Sensitive or loud = What?
74. Hook-up or relationship = I'm gonna go with relationship here.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Who came up with this nonsense??

HAVE YOU EVER :  

76. Kissed a stranger = negative
77. Drank hard liquor = bahahahahaha - would you believe me if I said no?
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Not permanently, but the worst thing in the world is knocking your glasses off your nightstand.
79. Sex on first date = No, never. Shame on you!
80. Broken someone's heart = Possibly? I doubt it.
81. Had your own heart broken = Nah. 
83. Turned someone down = Just once. Mr. Regret up there...why oh why did Past Sarah date Douchebag over that fine fine body??
84. Cried when someone died = What kind of callous, inhuman creature do you think I am?!
85. Fallen for a friend = See the whole "first crush" story right up there...every guy I dated I kind of went from "Oh, meet so-and-so" to BAM! Dating!!


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:  

86. Yourself = sometimes
87. Miracles = yeah, sure
88. Love at first sight = not really, no
89. Heaven = yup
90. Santa Claus =  What? Why is this in italics?
91. Kiss on the first date= Sure. Fun story - I slept with every guy I ever kissed before I ever kissed them. Naughty naughty Sarah...
92. Angels = yah

 ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:  

93. Had more than one bf/gf? Not all at once. But I've had 4-ish boyfriends. No girlfriends, unfortunately.
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? It would be nice if my Buzz Buzz were home, but other than that I'm okay with being alone. Oh! Ms. C!! If she were here that would be nice.
95. Did you sing today?  Actually, no. I didn't turn music on until I started filling this out, and I need to concentrate on typing, yo.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? God, no.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? No, thank you.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Last year was 2011....maybe our anniversary camp out. The only thing I would change would be to beg Mr. T to wash off the eggs before he cooked them - I bit down on a piece of gravel so. hard. My tooth still flinches when I think about it.
99. Are you afraid falling in love? nope!
100. Posting this as 100 truths? What a stupid question to end on. Thank you for wasting my morning, survey. Oh, hey - it's freaking 1:00pm. Where has my life gone??


Ah, and one more for the road. Guh, I love this man. Also, the source below? Really interesting article. Also? Russell Brand is hot.
source



5 comments:

  1. I feel like I could make up a better survey for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do these surveys all the time, but they were always via e-mail. I remember it was quite a badge of honour to come up with the most sarcastic and ridiculous answers, while still being honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never actually done one via email... I did a ton of them on MySpace, though. I always tried to be clever, but midway through I just wanted it to be over. lol

      Delete
  3. So you liked a guy for four years and effectively turned him gay. Sounds about right to me. :P

    ReplyDelete