July 24, 2013

Blah

I feel blah today, you guys. BLAH. This morning I woke up with a sore throat. My 5:30 alarm was going off, telling me it was time to walk the dogs. I rolled over to Mr. T and was all "Wanna walk the dogs with me?" It's this fun game I play where I annoy him really early in the morning and sometimes trick him into waking up for about 30 minutes. Anyway, today is his day off so he was all "How about I just walk them later." And then I was all "How about we walk them later together?? So we're just going to walk them when I get home today.

Anyway, after that was decided I fell back asleep, only to be woken up by the same person dialing the wrong number at 6:09, 6:10, and 6:15 (with a voicemail at 6:30). While all that was going on, Miss C also sent me eight (EIGHT) text messages complaining about her new dog. She really should have sent me ONE text back when she was thinking about getting another dog and I could have said "For the love of all that is good and right in this world, do NOT get another dog." and then no one would have been woken up 9 billion times this morning. Just sayin'.

So I got up at 6:30. Which is when I should wake up, anyway. Throat still sore. OH WELL. Over the course of my workday I felt crappier and crappier. Look at that "crappier" is a word! Unless I saved it in the dictionary previously...distinct possibility! Anyway - I feel like poo. Runny nose, tired, sore throat. I think, my friends, I may have what is commonly called the summer cold. *dramatic music*

AND it's only Wednesday. AND I have plans for every night until Sunday. AND I haven't finished painting my bathroom. The basic white is up, and the black. But we need to add the frames, games, off-white speckling, and the stencil. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment