Anywho, I just realized I haven't checked in on my resolutions since February!
- Work out, and track my workouts.
- Yeah... That didn't happen. Not one bit. I did download an app that I used for awhile, but that fizzled out. A couple of us at work are trying to take the stairs every hour, but that's not as consistent as it should be. I'm going to start walking the dogs. Well, I did start, but then I stopped for vacations and haven't started back again.
- So now I see what I did...Step 1 was buy a planner to record working out, and then Step 2 was actually working out. Well, just read #1 for this one as well. 8P
- Oh, I have done this one! Go me!
- This hasn't happened yet. I'm currently using one I've borrowed from a friend. We are saving up for one, and Mr. T is bringing the desktop back from the gallery, since they never use it there anyway. I'm going to order a replacement charger and fan stand for our old laptop so he can take that one up there. So...we're working on it!
- I think I'm doing okay with this. The Ladies' Night is hit-or-miss, but I am making more of an effort to interact socially with people. As a matter of fact, I'm having people over on Friday night for a birthday slumber party! It's like when we were kids, but with alcohol. 8}
- Unfortunately, this still isn't happening. Sad pandas.
- This is still on, but we're not doing it until December. I have a lot of ideas and a Pinterest board if you want to get a sneak peek of some of them.
- Ahem. This came to a grinding halt. We need to get back on track! The outfit was at least 50% done, I think. Mr. T just needs to work on my weapons and I NEED TO GET IN SHAPE.
- Still waiting on this one! I do really enjoy my job, but the project I'm currently working on is ruining my life. Hardcore. I'm hoping it will get better after the initial bumps have passed... But I'm worse off now than I was at the beginning of the year on this one, I think. >.<
- I've done a lot of things! Homemade face wash, shampoo & conditioner, body wash (in a way), laundry detergent, dish detergent... I made some string art and had Mr. T help me with a little thingy-ma-doogy for the wall by the front door (that there is no proof of because it isn't actually finished yet...) and I've almost completed a melted wax thingy. We're also about to embark on our first room remodel - the half bath! In a perfect world, all these things would be linked to blog posts, but suck it.
- I've done good with my furry friends! Plus, we've added to our collection. 8} Mr. T is now in charge of litter boxes, which makes my life about a billion times better. I'm in charge of everything else, but omg I'm so okay with that. Litter boxes are the WORST.
- Well I'm going to the chiropractor once every 3 weeks now. Mr. T and I have both gotten physicals. Except not really. I'm not sure what we did, but we both saw a doctor. Mr. T got on Chantix and has quit smoking!! I'm no longer on birth control - we are using condoms, not trying to have a baby. We still need to go to dentists and I need to go to le eye doctor.
- Ah yes, I raged out on Comcast and left them. Now we have U-verse and the sun is bright in the sky. Birds are singing... Flower blooming. What a glorious day to be alive!
- I have ten tattoos. Technically all of them are "finished". But all of my Mr. T tattoos are from his apprentice days, so they need to be touched up. The giraffe and garter especially. He also wants to go back into my steampunk ribs, but...we'll see on that one. lol!
So there you have it! I'm about to turn 25 and am still as unmotivated as ever. lol! Now I must get off of here and get to cleaning. I have people coming over on Friday and it's going to take me that long to get this house presentable!!