October 21, 2011

Dog Person All the Way

I've always thought of myself as a dog person, but now I am 100% sure. You want to know how I found out?

Source
Litter boxes. I hate, hate, HATE cleaning litter boxes. Especially now that we have two cats.You clean the thing out in the morning, and it will need it again by that night. And Chairman Meow loves a fresh litter box. As soon as I bag up the...debris...he hops right in to start a new cycle. Splinter? For all his other problems, I can at least turn him out in the yard for a few minutes and be done with the whole "bathroom" thing.

2 comments:

  1. We've discussed this. Cats are totally self reliant if you raise them right, therefore, WIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No comment. Minus this comment to say "no comment."

      Delete