October 30, 2011

Weekend Tunes and Product Placement

It seems like these are all I have time for anymore... School is sucking the life out of me. Make it stop.




For my Tunes, I don't have a YouTube video. Shocking, I know. But in light of Halloween being in two hours and all....I'm gonna share Vitamin String Quartet's tribute to horror classics. So click right here and listen!

For Product Placement...let's see...I'm going to go with these strawberry candies. They are Mr. T's favorite candy and there are about 15 of them laying in front of me right now. They're delicious.

That is all. For now.

4 comments:

  1. Mr. T sounds like my kind of man. ;)

    Is he single? I'll win his heart with those tasty candies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who you are and where you sleep. Watch yourself, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved these candies as a kid. They are awesome, yo' man got good taste.

    ReplyDelete