October 11, 2011

Tunes/Product Placement...What day is it??

Oh my goodness, I missed you my blog. My little snuffy-wuffy, bloggy-woggy...

...
...
...

Anyway.

I missed...what...a week? I'm too tired right now to come up with anything clever to say, so I'll just do my missed Tunes and Product Placement from the past weekend.

Firstly, (not)Friday Tunes!!

These guys are playing Live on the Green in Nashville on Thursday (October 13). I actually played this video for my students this morning. Which may or may not get me fired... Hopefully it won't. I was just running behind and it's all I could think of. So...yeah. Woo!



And lastly, (not)Saturday Product Placement!!

At the risk of ridicule from my friends, I am going to product place Utz Cheese Balls. Mostly because it's all I could think of just now when I started typing. My friend MC bought these last Spring, and I wanted them, so I bought my own container. And for some reason, even though he bought them first, everyone started making fun of my cheese ball obsession. I actually finished the container, because I spilled about half one day on accident. Then...umm...Eel?... Sure, Eel. Eel bought me another container at the beginning of this semester. I brought it down to the lab a few times and between all my friends and myself we got it taken care of in about a month - before it had a chance to go stale. Here's to you, Utz, and your delicious, delicious cheese balls. 

mmmmmm....

2 comments:

  1. All I can think about was that Utz was a company featured on Mad Men. Yay!

    ReplyDelete