March 23, 2012

Friday Tunes

I have to hurry, because it is almost Saturday.

I may or may not be drinking. Okay, I'm drinking. I am currently alone, but I didn't start out this way. They just all went to a stupid bar that only serves beer. I don't drink beer. It's gross. I only drink liquor. And I only drink when I want to get embarrassing.

I don't know that I was ever against drinking, but I used to at least be against drinking to get drunk. Once I started down that slippery slope called "college parties" I realized that getting drunk is fun, and drinking without getting drunk is dumb. Alcohol doesn't taste good, except with those crazy complicated girly drinks - and those are too expensive. If making a drink is more complicated than "ehhh...this much" parts liquor and "hmmm...how about this much?" parts mixer of some sort (usually soda) I don't usually go for it. White Russians are an exception, but then it's just a few more "ehh, this much?"'s for the extra couple ingredients. I get a little more fancy at bars, because then it's not up to me to make it taste good. I just say "pineapple upside down cake" and they're all like "mix mix mix mix - BAM" and I have a delicious drink.

OH GOD ONE MINUTE UNTIL MIDNIGHT - HERE ARE THE MUSIC VIDEOS FOR TODAY:





6 comments:

  1. I need to try a White Russian. Also, like them both, but the first video is one of my FAVORITE SONGS EVER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU'VE NEVER HAD A WHITE RUSSIAN?!

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry? No ma'am. You should treat me to one ;)

      Delete
    3. You better believe I will - next time you come to M'boro at least one drink is on me. ;) I need a girl's night, anyway. I wanna get dressed up and get messed up. :D And by "messed up" I mean drunk. OBV.

      Delete
    4. OMG, now we can totally do this Friday night! Should I bring fancy clothes?

      Delete
    5. :D Sure, maybe. Let's see if we can round up some more girls.

      Delete