August 20, 2012

"Diet" Day 1

Alright, so last night I did all my crunches!! Today I went with my lovely photography friend (I really need a better name for her...) to Kroger and got nearly $90 worth of fruits/veggies. .....now what?

Heh, just kidding (kind of). I had no idea what to do, so I steamed all the vegetables. Well, all the types of vegetables. Minus the cucumbers. And corn. I got whole corn on the cob! I'm happy about this. Anyway - I bought carrots, zucchini, squash, red- yellow- and orange-bell peppers, aaaaaand....I think that's all the veggies. Plus corn and cucumbers.

So it's gonna be cooked veggies and rice for dinner every night.

I bought yogurt for lunch. Plus fruit for snacking - watermelon, peaches, plums, apples, and clementine oranges.

And for breakfast, I got bananas, frozen strawberries, and orange juice to make smoothies. That's what I'm most excited about. After this dinner....it better be amazing. And I better freaking DROP DA WEIGHT! Actually, I don't care about weight - I just want to lose inches off my hips. I mean, I do kind of want to lose weight. But the goal here is to fit in my wedding dress.

WHY AM I HAVING TO GO ON A CRAZY BRIDAL DIET TWO YEARS AFTER MY WEDDING?!

Up ahead for me tonight: looooong bike ride with Mr. T, crunches, and....what? What are good hip-reducing exercises? Anyone have any suggestions?

Oh, and here is a picture of my "dinner". It's....it's meh.


Yes, I use Instagram. SO HIPSTER!

4 comments:

  1. Get corn in the husk still, and microwave it that way to cook it. Peel the husk and munch! It's super easy and requires no butter or anything to make it delicious that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS still in the husk. And I plan on doing that. Maybe tomorrow...

      Delete
  2. GO SARAH!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Looks like it needs some spice. Like pepper maybe? Does pepper have calories? Hope Day 2 goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? It's so bland... But it's only one week!! I have no idea about any of that stuff, so I just go with the least amount of ingredients possible and hope that's gonna work. lol

      Delete