August 20, 2012

"Diet" Day 1

Alright, so last night I did all my crunches!! Today I went with my lovely photography friend (I really need a better name for her...) to Kroger and got nearly $90 worth of fruits/veggies. .....now what?

Heh, just kidding (kind of). I had no idea what to do, so I steamed all the vegetables. Well, all the types of vegetables. Minus the cucumbers. And corn. I got whole corn on the cob! I'm happy about this. Anyway - I bought carrots, zucchini, squash, red- yellow- and orange-bell peppers, aaaaaand....I think that's all the veggies. Plus corn and cucumbers.

So it's gonna be cooked veggies and rice for dinner every night.

I bought yogurt for lunch. Plus fruit for snacking - watermelon, peaches, plums, apples, and clementine oranges.

And for breakfast, I got bananas, frozen strawberries, and orange juice to make smoothies. That's what I'm most excited about. After this dinner....it better be amazing. And I better freaking DROP DA WEIGHT! Actually, I don't care about weight - I just want to lose inches off my hips. I mean, I do kind of want to lose weight. But the goal here is to fit in my wedding dress.

WHY AM I HAVING TO GO ON A CRAZY BRIDAL DIET TWO YEARS AFTER MY WEDDING?!

Up ahead for me tonight: looooong bike ride with Mr. T, crunches, and....what? What are good hip-reducing exercises? Anyone have any suggestions?

Oh, and here is a picture of my "dinner". It's....it's meh.


Yes, I use Instagram. SO HIPSTER!