September 13, 2012

I'm sorry...

I think you’re a very pretty woman. Beautiful, even. You’ve got a pretty face, nice body. You’re much better at putting makeup on than I’ll ever be (even though I could argue you use too much makeup, but that’s not important in the long run). You model. I don’t. What do I know? People love your pictures - you get tons of compliments. Congratulations!

But....

Your face! When you pose, you make the worst face! And it’s the same face! In every picture! So many exclamation marks! But I wish someone would tell you... It’s not an attractive face. Half the time you look like you’re smelling a fart - the other half like you’re getting something shoved up your pooper. I know it’s “edgy” and “sexy” to have a stern face. But. Try smiling. Or a different edgy/sexy/stern face. Please! Do something! You’re too pretty for this.

source

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way...I think we've actually had a conversation about this before lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think I wrote this after our conversation. It just took me awhile to finally post it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Just a letter to someone I know. Who I hope will never see this.

      Delete