February 5, 2012

Alcohol

There are many different moods I can become when I drink. Happy, loud, hyper...those are all representative of a good night. Tearful, moody, angry...those all mean a bad night. Tonight it looks like things are turning bad. I'm very disappointed. Especially since the team I randomly chose minutes before the Super Bowl started won in the last glorious minute of the game... I was not anticipating my night ending like this.

Boo, alcohol. Tonight my teetotaling parents win. Alcohol is bad.

6 comments:

  1. Alcohol is never bad. You're using it wrong. Try this!
    http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2011/03/14/irish-car-bomb-cupcakes/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, if that link had some sort of copyrighted material on it SOPA passing could cause my blog to be banned thanks to you. ;) To be fair, I'm pretty sure my YouTube video postings would have gotten me black-listed way before this.

      Delete
    2. How do you know that's not my plan? You're competition chica! Watch your back ;)

      Delete
  2. Wait, your random team won... I had to read that a couple of times. But I def agree, alcohol can be wonderful, but sometimes, it's the worst.

    I'm sorry your night turned sour. :/

    ReplyDelete