February 19, 2012

Sunday Movie Review

With such memorable quotes as:
"There's a dick in Angela's mouth!"
...
...
...
...
"Yeah?"
"IT'S NOT ATTACHED TO ANYONE!"
Plus many, many more I can't remember because it's been a few months since I watched it...how can you not want to watch this movie??


I mean, come on. It's about an alien that takes over Ron Jeremy's penis and goes on a killing spree. This movie is a masterpiece.


Okay, maybe not a masterpiece. It's not even all that great. But it's funny. And if you have a Netflix instant queue you should definitely check it out. I think you can even watch it in bits on YouTube.



Sorry that this one doesn't go into as much detail as my last one. But I like this movie more than I liked Limitless (I don't want to ruin the plot before you can see it!), and it's been much longer since I watched it, so the details are fuzzy. I do remember at one point the penis hides in a dead rat to sneak up on them. DO YOU REALLY NEED MORE CONVINCING??