February 1, 2012

Resolutions Update #1

Alright, time for a little update on my Resolutions post from early January.

Working Out!
Today Mr. T got a four-month membership to the campus rec center and we worked out for an entire hour! That's an hour more than we've worked out any other day in months!

Eating Healthier!
That's another thing we're starting today (kind of)! For the entire month of February there will be no fast food, or even restaurant food. It will all be food that comes from our house that we got at a grocery store. Which is actually not really about eating healthier so much as it is about...

Saving Money!
This actually wasn't a resolution from before. Anyway - for the month of February we're going to be misers. No going out to bars, restaurants, movies... Anything that might be fun and exciting but that will also cost money. Wish us luck!

Blogging!
I had thirteen posts in January. That's the most I've had since last September - the month I started blogging.

Journal!
Hey - I found it! That's a big step in the right direction. Now I just need to...find it again...and start writing in it!

Hair!
Not sure if you remember this little post or not...but I got a haircut! I still haven't taken any "normal hair" pictures, though. I just have the crazy Paul Mitchell 'do. But whatever. It's still not exactly how I want it, but eLLe's wedding isn't until June. Hopefully it will just get more and more awesome.

Adult-Like? Organized? Crafty?!
Okay, let's ignore the rest of the list for now. I'm off to a good start! It's been less than a month, people!!

source

4 comments: