July 20, 2012

Friday Tunes

Day Seven: A Song that Reminds Me of a Certain Event

2011: "Sanctuary" by Utada Hikaru
I said: "Call me a nerd if you must, but I walked down the aisle to (about the first...minute of) this song. Awesome game, awesome song, awesome husband. :D"


2012: "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars
I know this song came out in November or close to it, because Mr. T was participating in the dreaded no-shave November so he had nearly a months' work of ginger facial hair going on. I would sing it to him every time it came on the radio, only I would change it to "When I see your face/there's only one thing I would change/it's your beard..."

Side note: How on earth does the chick in this video even begin to think she's not attractive? Stupid slut...

1 comment:

  1. As far as number 1, AWESOME lady, that is amazing. I love Utada Hikaru. I have not heard the second one and I can't play it to post about it because I'm watching The Office on the computer and that trumps everything else.

    ReplyDelete