July 11, 2012

My Response

First and foremost, I don’t want to get Dooce’d. This is important to me. I like my job. I love the people I work with. I never want to say or do anything to compromise my career. At least not right now. You’ll be the first to know if that changes.

So, with that said, I’m not going to be discussing work. At all. Ever. Maybe my commute, or the city I’m working in. But nothing about my office, my coworkers, my responsibilities at work, anything. Which is partially why I haven’t posted in awhile. All I’ve done is work. Work, work, work. And then I go home and veg out in front of the TV, or computer, or a book. Or I just pass out. None of that is interesting.

mmmm...so what do I talk about? Hobbies? That was mentioned in my post begging for topics. That only one person commented on. Unfortunately, I don’t really have any hobbies. I read. That’s not interesting...

I read 50 Shades of Grey! That was fun. I wouldn’t say terrible writing, but...it was sub-par. But she was writing fan fiction! How many good fan fic stories have you read?? To be fair, I’ve read 0. Well, 1, now, I guess. There are probably some good ones. But I imagine there are far more not good ones than good ones. No, don't bother sending me links to "good" fan fiction. I'm not really all that interested. Sorry. I mean, unless you really want to. I might read it.

I also read My Booky Wook, by Russell Brand. I do love that man. I’m getting him tattooed on my thigh. Actually, I probably will have already gotten him tattooed on my thigh by the time you read this. Because I’m not writing a blog post, I’m writing a Word document. Don’t ask. I just started My Booky Wook 2: This Time It’s Personal, but I’m going to take my Barnes and Noble fancy edition of Anne Rice’s The Vampire Chronicles to read during the tattoo because reading his autobiography while getting him tattooed on me is just...too much. lol

Oh, if I haven't added a link to the post with the picture of my Russell Brand tattoo by the time you read this, make a comment about it, because I'm planning on doing it, I've just post-dated these two blog posts so I don't have a URL yet.

I think I was going to write more on this post way back when I wrote it. But that was at least a week or two ago. So I've forgotten. I'm just going to stop now. Peace, homeslice(s)!

source

No comments:

Post a Comment