June 5, 2012

50 Random Questions - 2007 Edition


1. What is your best friend's Dad's name? - It is...Mr. Cantrell. What's his name? Oh - Edward.

2. Have you had sex in the past 48 hours? - I have not had sex in the past forty-eight hours. Or have I? No, I haven't.

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? - Well...Mr. Ellis was cute until he did that whole teacher talent show - you know what I'm talking about, Stephanie. Ew...

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? - I have not. I go to movies to watch them. I'm not paying freaking $8 to suck face...

5. What body part do you wash first? - I put facewash on before I get in the shower...next is shampoo...then the rest of me ( I shall not go into too many details ).

6. Do you have any piercings? - Just the ears. But they are gauged. I'm on fours now. Thinking about twos. Well, I'm gonna go to twos. But when? And I'm gonna get my lip pierced at some point. After I get a job at a place that allows it. Wal-Mart does not. They suck. It will be a good excuse to quit, though.

8. Is your driveway steep? - It is not. It is very flat, actually. Nice and flat.

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? - I haven't had Pringles in so long. What do they taste like? I liked the cheese ones, and the pizza ones, I think.

10. Have you ever been tied up? - Like in a hostage/kidnapped situation? No, I have not. It would be exciting, though. The only thing is that then I would be tickled mercilessly and I would be forced to hate you for the rest of my life. So don't do it. Unless you promise not to tickle.

11. What are you listening to? - I am listening to the pitter patter of fingers on keyboards because I am in the BAS computer lab like the totally cool kid that I am.

12.What did you just eat? - I had a pot pie. It was a fiasco and will not be discussed by anyone ( Stephanie! ) ever again.

13. Have you ever kissed more then one person in one night? - I have only kissed one person my entire life. But yes, yes I have.

14. How many times have you been cursed at? - All the time. Oh - remember Perry? He called me a smart-@ss...he was the first, but he definately wasn't the last. 

15. Which shoe do you put on first? - Hmmm...I think...the...right one.

16. How old are you? - I am 18. I will be 19 in...two months...minus three days

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? - Hehe...I have not.

18. Have you ever had any friends with benefits? - Hmmm...all my friends have benefits. You just have to ask - I'm easy... ; )

19. Ever laughed so hard you pissed on yourself? - Ew...ew, ew, ew...yes. lol, no, I have not. That I can remember, anyway. Maybe I have...no, I don't think so. I think that's something you would remember. And I definately do not. Remember, that is. So I'm gonna go with a "no" on this one, Frank. Who is Frank, you ask. Why, you are Frank. Don't you know your own name?

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or frogging? - I have not. 

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? - I have no idea. It's not consistently the same person every night. We'll go with...you!

23. Have you ever had a song written about you? - I hope not. That would make me feel...awkward.

24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets or towels again which one would you choose? - Sheets. I like clean towels, man. Well...I like clean sheets, too. Let's just say that this situation is never going to arise and I'll keep my sheets and towels clean all the time. Well, I wash towels more than I wash sheets. 

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? - Ewwwww...I found something once. I still gag a little...

26. What was your childhood nickname? - People have always called me SarahBell. It's my name, it's what they call me...I dunno. Stephanie calls me "B"

27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? - I have never played the air guitar. It hates me and when I tried it bit me. We don't speak anymore. Please...I don't want to talk about it.

28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? - Oh, all the time, man. It's what I do...

29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? - I do all kinds of weird things while driving. You have no idea. I talk to myself a lot. And to the cars. I talk to the cars while driving. That is the weirdest thing I have done/do.

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? - I used to suck my big toe when I was like...four. But that's about it. No biting toenails. Whoa - what if toenails could bite? Like that creepy foot fungus commercial where the nasty thing lifts the tonail up and jumps in...that thing grosses me out so bad...

31. How do you normally eat your Oreo cookies? - I put them in my mouth and chew. Then swallow. Then digest.

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. - I do a lot of things alone that I don't do around people. Except maybe Stephanie. But, yeah...ya'll don't even know...

36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? - I stop before I get drunk. It is something to think about, though, isn't it? Maybe I shall try it sometime...no, no I won't. Well, it might happen one day. But not any time soon. So stop watching me!

37. Why are you doing this survey? - Because I drove all the way to MTSU to get on the computer and no one's online ( other than Nick, Chris, and Stephanie - love ya'll ) and I'll be darned if I'm gonna leave here without doing something...

39. What did you do last night? - Last night I...was here. Then I went to bed.

41. Do you have any strange phobias? - I do, actually. I'm afraid of getting popped with rubber bands and wet towels. Please, please, please never pop me with either of them. And I'm afraid of tall people falling on me.

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? - I'm sure I have. Everyone does when they're young and stupid. Oh, wait...that happened last week. ( haha - it's funny...laugh! )

43. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Who was it? - 18 and the people that need to know know already.

45. Have you ever called your love interest by another girl/guys name? - I don't think so...

46. Have you ever gotten caught sleeping while on a date? - Dude, I fall asleep on people all the time. But it's all good...I hope. I don't consider it a "date" anyway. What - do you fall asleep eating at a nice restaurnant? Or the movies? Oh, wait...I did almost fall asleep at Hot Fuzz the second time. But that wasn't a date. Unless Brenton is dating me and Stephanie. Oh - Stephanie should so have to pay you, Cynthia, because she had me and Brenton for a whole evening...

47. Have you ever played naked twister? - Ohmygod, no. Ew...

48. Have you ever been drunk at work/school? - I have never been drunk anywhere. I wonder what kind of drunk I would be...I could either be angry or way happy.

49. Have you ever jumped in a pool with all your clothes on?- I have many times. It's the way to do it, man. 

50. How many Bruce's do you know? - One of our old preachers was Bruce. That's about it. He was an odd man. He ended up raising goats and selling slot machines, I do believe. True story.


What I looked like in 2007:

2 comments:

  1. I never collected that debt. Mr. Wilson totally owes me for all that times he's getting with you too. ALSO, I don't think I ever did this so I might steal it for my blog. Yea!

    ReplyDelete