June 2, 2012

Saturday Product Placement

I think the hardest part of this whole "article every day in June" debacle is going to be my Saturday Product Placements and Sunday Movie Reviews. Which, to be fair, don't have to happen every week. But we'll see. This week's Product Placement came to me in my Google Reader, actually. I watched this most epic of videos:




I mean...everyone loves a Slinky. True, they get boring after about 10 minutes, but for those 10 minutes...WOO! You haven't lived until you've experienced that 10 minutes. I think I want one for my desk... Anyway. You all know the classic song:



You may not have heard this fun take on it, however.
WARNING: It's about dildos.



Yay, Slinkies!!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=JIPK2NQ85Fc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice! "but a little more rapey" lol
      Love their accents.

      Delete