June 11, 2012

I'm all out of post-dated posts...

Halp meh!

What do you want me to write about for the next...19 days? Minus Fridays at least - I got that covered. And Saturdays will probably be easy, too. So 13. I need 13 topics.

Go.

source
It's funny, 'cause I was thinking "This looks like that comic "Waiting...for the perfect man." and then I clicked on it and realized it was very VERY poorly whited out. Huh. "whited" is a word. Another funny thing - there are so many different versions of this comic when you GIS it...it wasn't funny the first time I saw it, ladies. Move on.

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm...do you have any hobbies you could write about? Or you could just have a few parties and write about the crazy stuff that ends up happening. Or you could just be random like always and surprise us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always down for some parties, but my hand still occasionally hurts if I bend it the wrong way. I'm not convinced I didn't break it, at least a little. lol My body can't handle lots of parties.

      I also have no hobbies.

      And trying to force random is painful, I've discovered. Harmph, self...get better at this!

      Delete