June 6, 2012

50 Random Questions - 2012 Version


1. What is your best friend's Dad's name? - Ed Cantrell. Dude, I haven't seen that guy in forever!!

2. Have you had sex in the past 48 hours? - Do you...do you really want to know? Sadly, the answer is "no." BUT! Ask again tomorrow and the answer will be "yes." I'll leave you to think on that one.

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? - Hot to me, or objectively hot? I haven't had a young teacher since high school, unless you count my Speech professor, but she was female. I think she was attractive, though. I like to think all my students would pick me for this one...

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? - No. Who does that? Weird people do that. No one wants to see that, guys, wait until you're alone. And if someone does want to see that...you don't want them to, because they're a pervert and will probably be wearing your skin as a suit very soon.

5. What body part do you wash first? - I used to have a system. Now...now I don't. If I wash my hair, I usually do it first. But sometimes I don't. Then it's a crap-shoot on my mood as to if I go for the face or body first. I'M LIKE A CRAZY PERSON.

6. Do you have any piercings? - My ears are stretched. I've tried others and...I hate piercings. Cover my body in tattoos, but please don't poke a hole and shove metal through it. It hurts.

8. Is your driveway steep? - Negatory. Is a flat one. Like your chest, skank. It does suck, though, as a driveway, because three people live in this stupid house, and we have three stupid cars, and this stupid driveway is a LIFO control structure, best demonstrated by a stack. For you non-CS people, think of a stack of plates at a buffet. Or a driveway that only has one entrance/exit.

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? - I gotta go buy me some Pringles and experiment. Like a college freshman.

10. Have you ever been tied up? - I sat and stared at this for...awhile...trying to decide how best to answer. I'm just going to keep it brief and say "Yes, and you don't want to know any more details."

11. What are you listening to? - Silence, until I start typing. So right now me typing.

12.What did you just eat? - Last night I made a grilled cheese sandwich and it was DELICIOUS. Even if I burnt it a little. And didn't have milk to drink with it.

13. Have you ever kissed more then one person in one night? - Nope! Not on the mouth, anyway.

14. How many times have you been cursed at? - Do people really keep track of that? I have no clue. But at one of our parties my darling Mr. T, when I asked him to let the dog out, told me: "Go f*ck yourself." Romance isn't dead, kids!

15. Which shoe do you put on first? - What the what? Umm...whichever one I find first.

16. How old are you? - 23, baby - WOO!

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? - Negatory.

18. Have you ever had any friends with benefits? - I've seen the movie, but I do not own it. 

19. Ever laughed so hard you pissed on yourself? - God no. Gross. Who made this list, and what is wrong with you?

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or frogging? - Nope.

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? - Well I'm half-heartedly writing a book (yes, a romance - yes, about vampires - DON'T JUDGE ME), but it's mostly in my head, and I usually fall asleep trying to come up with stuff for that.

23. Have you ever had a song written about you? - Heh.... Mr. T kind of wrote me one once. He was strumming chords on his guitar and started singing (quite loudly) something about how he loved me...I don't really remember. But it was when we were dating, so it was at his grandparents' house with his cousin asleep in the next bedroom. We realized later he probably woke them all up.

24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets or towels again which one would you choose? - Dirty sheets all the way. A clean towel is crucial to my life. Now, I will use the same towel for about a week, but still. I can go a month or so without washing sheets. Am I gross? I think I may be gross.

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? - I did once. I'm still trying to forget.

26. What was your childhood nickname? - Most people called me by my first name. Ms. C called me B, so I tried to take up calling her C, but...it always feels weird.

27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? - Yeah...that doesn't happen.

28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? - I've always been curious, but I don't want to see naked old men. So I refrain. I'm always freaked out when someone brings their son into the women's locker room, though. I mean...what the who, lady! 

29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? - I feel every drive is an adventure, full of new experiences and wonder. Mr. T hates riding with me. I may give him a heart attack. I can't think of any one weird thing I've done, but I'm a very interesting driver.

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? - Toenails are gross and should never be touched with the mouth. I bite my fingernails like it's going out of style, however.

31. How do you normally eat your Oreo cookies? - And now I want Oreo cookies... I hate this survey.

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. - This is a very short list. So short I can't think of anything... Poop?

36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? - It only takes one. Not that I'm drunk after one, but that I lose control after one and keep drinking until I wake up the next day going... "Okay, what just happened?"

37. Why are you doing this survey? - Stupid Ms. C drug it up from the depths of our past and threw it in my face. Also, I made this stupid pledge to post every day for the month of June. I should have picked February. Less days.

39. What did you do last night? - Mr. T's sister came over.

41. Do you have any strange phobias? - I hate getting popped with rubber bands and wet towels. I will murder you if you try. MURDER.

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? - What?! Just my fingers, and tissues, as far as I know.

43. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Who was it? - Mmmm...right at the end of my freshman year. Super hot guy named...well, we'll just call him Super Hot Guy. I dated Douchebag instead. Past Sarah was a fool. A FOOL I TELL YOU.

45. Have you ever called your love interest by another girl/guys name? - Nah, but I reuse nicknames. Well, just "baby."

46. Have you ever gotten caught sleeping while on a date?-  The date nights Mr. T and I have usually end with us sleeping on the couch like a couple of old people, so...sure.

47. Have you ever played naked twister? - Is this like the horizontal tango? Because then the answer is yes. If it means actual Twister with actual naked people, then no.

48. Have you ever been drunk at work/school? - I got so drunk I went to work at a retail outlet so hungover I was almost drunk. But not real jobs, no.

49. Have you ever jumped in a pool with all your clothes on? - Yes. Yes I have.

50. How many Bruce's do you know? - I feel like I know someone who has named something Bruce...like a dog, or a car or something...but I don't know any human Bruce's, I don't think.


What I look like in 2012:

No comments:

Post a Comment