June 3, 2012

Sunday Movie Review

Snow White and the Huntsman


Overall opinion: Better than I thought it was going to be.


I thought it would be "meh" but it turned out to be "eh" verging on "alright" ;) Nah, it was pretty good. Way more trippy than the trailers (I had seen) led it out to be. The acting was...a bit weak...on all their parts. But I don't really think anyone was any worse than anyone else. Kristen Stewart isn't terrible - Twilight is. And we all know dude that played Thor isn't the best at delivering lines. His job is to look so, so hot. The chick who played the evil with did a pretty good job. Her brother had a terrible, terrible hair cut. Mmm... Oh! And Nick Frost played a freaking dwarf!! Very exciting stuff.

Anyway, that's all I have. Here is a picture of Chris Hemsworth:
source

2 comments:

  1. Twilight and Kristen Stewart are BOTH terrible, even she admits it. :P

    Also the with? ;) But yes, I will probably see it because Charlize Theron. And because Chris Hemsworth. Yup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've said before I don't proofread. I usually catch the mistakes, though... And I did notice that one after I posted. I meant to fix it, but I forgot. I had to read your comment like 5 times, and then re-read my post before I knew what you were talking about, though.

      Delete