January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Okay, so it's January 2. But I don't have Internet at home anymore (long story), so I'm doing this on my (super short) lunch break at work. Since I got here late due to a chiropractor visit (long story), I'm not taking a very long lunch break. Eventually I'll get around to posting my New Year's resolutions, too. But that's for later.

I saw this thing on Facebook about writing down every good thing that happens to you this year and putting the slips of paper in a jar. At the end of the year you pull out all the paper and read how awesome your year was!! But I'm a digital girl, living in a digital world. (Earworm!) So instead of slips of paper in a jar, I'm going to write a blog post and date it for that day in 2014! Since I (narcissist that I am) subscribe to this blog in my Google Reader, I'll get notifications all next year about how awesome 2013 was!! I'm so awesome and clever. Oh - that can be my first post!! ;)

Anyway, I'd better get off of here and get back to work. Once we get Internet again I swear I'll start posting more. NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment