September 23, 2011

Friday Tunes

Every Friday I'm going to post a music video. I have a few friends who choose to be rather ...  judgmental ... of my music. So I will warn you now that I will be choosing videos/songs that make me smile, or even laugh out loud. It may be ridiculous, over-the-top, offensive, or just plain bad ("Friday" anyone??) - but when I saw it the first (hundred) times, it brightened my day. I hope it does the same for you.

Okay, someone who is getting married and has a more chill family than I do needs to use these songs in their wedding. And please invite me to your wedding - it will be awesome.

This one is for the bouquet toss:


And this one is for the garter toss:



And just for funsies - this was supposed to be our first dance song, but it rained out our reception music (outdoor wedding + rain = sad face):


No comments:

Post a Comment