September 10, 2011

Saturday Product Placement

I'm thinking every Saturday I'll discuss something I use and enjoy. This isn't for any money (I doubt anyone pays someone with no readers to advertise their products...), but it's just a little FYI for anyone interested.

Today I choose Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion. I'm going to be totally honest - my favorite thing about this lotion is it is dirt cheap. ~$2 at Walmart for 32oz. Every time I finally start to run out of the stuff I think "I'm going to buy something different. Just to switch it up." I've been using this crap for...four years? And I put lotion on every day. Legs, arms, tattoos. (I will say that, for whatever reason, this stuff burns like fire on a healing tattoo.) I'm the type of person who changes shampoo, body wash, deodorant, etc. every time I go to buy a replacement. But Queen Helene has been by my side since my freshman year at university.

2 comments: