September 29, 2011

Stress

I don't really have anything to say tonight. Just...life is stressful. It's almost fall break, which is almost the middle of the semester, which means EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. For my Graphics class I have a fairly intense project due Tuesday, along with a homework. And an exam on Thursday. I'm pretty sure I have a Networking homework due sometime next week as well. My Design of Parallel Software class has a project due Monday that I almost have finished.

As far as teaching goes - my students will have four labs due on Tuesday morning. So I'll have all of those to grade, plus I have to have a quiz made for them (and a study guide for that ASAP!) by Tuesday. AND I have to lecture from the textbook. No professor has been working on it, so I have to dig through about 5 or 6 chapters of that and come up with a couple lectures that are going to put my students right to sleep. In an attempt to keep them engaged, I should try to make a fill-in-the-blank note sheet, but zomg, that's so much more work.

Not to mention I feel like I'm never getting to spend time with my husband any more. He works until 9:00 or 10:00, then hangs out with friends until early morning. I have to get in bed by 11:00 or 12:00 and wake up early. So we spend maybe...3 hours? 4? together - on a good night. And I may have a nervous breakdown if that doesn't change soon.

Hmm...how to make this more amusing for everyone? I could talk about poop, but I'm already getting enough trash talk from everyone about my last poop post. And there really isn't anything all that interesting about it. I just wish it wasn't such a taboo topic. I have an ingrown eyebrow hair. So that's interesting. It's driving me crazy. And before you tell me I was already crazy let me go ahead and slap you.

The good news is that my friend Cee will be moving back to TN very soon, and will stay with us for a month or two. She's bringing a pit bull, bearded dragon, and some sort of snake thing. I mean...holy balls. The stories I will have then. Ah - I can't wait! Oh! Also, my high school is having homecoming tomorrow night. So I'm going home for that. I'll be sure to post all the gory details. WE NEED A REUNION! Someone get on that, stat.

For now...I think I'll go to bed, maybe. A lot to get done this weekend.

09/25/11

09/26/11

09/27/11

2 comments:

  1. I think I need a picture of that eyebrow hair. As for the stress, I FEEL YOU. And I am loving all caps, you are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've picked at it so much it just looks like a pimple scab now. lol I may try to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete