September 5, 2011

First!!1!ONE

I'm not clever, which is why I've been scared of starting a blog. I read several really good ones: Dooce, The Bloggess, The Dog-Faced Girl (does that one count - it's maybe more of a comic...), Telling Dad. I've also read a few blogs that are just...blah (no references, of course). I'm worried I'll fall into the second category.

Anyway, I'll use this (First!!!1!) post to introduce our family briefly. I'm married to a tattoo artist - we'll call him Mr. T, maybe. We've been together for just over three years, married for one (the last one). He started apprenticing right around the time we started dating. I was a senior at my university (where I am now a grad student), studying Computer Science. We have a dog and a cat.

Hmm... Is that introduction enough for the first (!!1!!!one!) post? I think so. Maybe next time I'll talk about how we met. And later started dating. That's a fun story. That I don't think we've ever told. All of the Internet will be our first audience. Congratulations!

We're attempting to take a picture of ourselves every day until...we mess up. Then we'll start over. :) So this is our picture for 09/05/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment