September 30, 2011

Friday Product Placement

Every Saturday - this week it is Friday, apparently - I'll discuss something I use and enjoy. This isn't for any money (I doubt anyone pays someone with no readers to advertise their products...), but it's just a little FYI for anyone interested.

Ick - I'm in my hometown tonight - it was homecoming (we won!). Tomorrow my dad is running a half marathon (the man is 65 and in way better shape than I am), so I'm going to go sleep in the grass cheer him on. I have to be up at 4:30 because he has to be there by 6:30 at the latest. Mr. T will be going to bed as I'm waking up...

The point behind all that is I won't have any pictures to upload right away. And since I'm promoting a photographer this week, my post will be pretty pointless until those pictures are up. But if you're reading this and there ARE pictures up, then this paragraph is pointless. But I won't delete it, even after pictures are on the page - just because. I typed it, now you read it. :P

AH! I just realized Friday I do music, and Saturday I do product placement. Whatever. This week is different. And I have to hurry because it's 11:19...soon it will be Saturday and then things will just get out of control.

Anyway - this post is my attempt to promote our AMAZING engagement/wedding/anniversary photographer, Braska Givens. Oh my goodness she's amazing. She shot our engagement/wedding close to the beginning of her career, and our pictures were amazing. And she's only gotten better. At the time, my sister told me she wanted to get remarried just so Braska could shoot her wedding! And now I almost want to get married again, just because she's gotten that much better!

Hmm..what else to say? She's very reasonably priced, and she's a ton of fun to work with. And she can do everything to help you - I had a wedding consultant for day-of, and Braska did more to help us than she did!! Hopefully we can do a Trash The Dress session with her. I wanted to do it while I had crazy hair, but time is running out, and the weather is getting colder. Soon I will have boring hair and it will be too cold to run around jumping in pools in a wedding dress. Although...if we could get shots of us jumping in water with snow on the ground...that would be epic. I need to send her a FB message...

Anyway - you can check out her work on her site (link above), or on Facebook. Link here - or click on the links above the pictures to see our album on her FB page. You may have to "like" her before you can see the pictures, but I promise that after you see them you really will like her!! ;)

Engagement Shots:




Bridal/Wedding Shots:







Todd's Secret Anniversary Present!

This is the only picture I'm going to post online...I'm not nude in any of them, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable posting them online. If you want to see more, just let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment