February 19, 2013

48 Things You Never Knew About Me: Part 1

Yeah, I'm not doing all 48 in one post. Suck it. Also, I find this easier than actually thinking. So suck it twice.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

My name is Sarah. Half the female population is named Sarah, I think. The other half is Sara. As far as naming me after anyone my parents actually knew...I don't think that happened. My middle name was also random. Which, I mean, is fine. But I want my kids' names to have a little history behind them.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

What kind of person asks this kind of question?! Ya freaks... I don't know when I last cried! Probably some cute puppy video or something I saw online. I don't cry often, but when I do it's over something stupid and not tear-worthy.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Eh. Sometimes. It gets the job done and is legible. That's all anyone can ask for. Especially considering how terrible my mom, brother, and husband's handwriting is. Sheesh. My mom often can't read back what she's written if you take it to her and ask. And my brother once scribbled out his signature on a birthday card and rewrote it because it was so bad.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Ummm.... Ham. Yeah, imma go with ham on this one. I like honey ham on honey wheat with cheese and baby spinach. I just discovered I have no idea how to spell "spinach". God bless spell check, amiright? Oh shut up, spell check - "amiright" is totally a word! Fickle love, that. I guess I might also add some onions and honey mustard. omg so much honey on my sandwich! And now I really want to make this. But when I buy sandwich supplies they all go bad before I eat 4 sandwiches. I'm too lazy. :(

3 comments:

  1. The same thing happens to me with sandwiches. I want like one a week, not one every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. I don't see how people keep stuff like that fresh in their house. I'm the same way with fruits and veggies - I never have them when I want them, so I buy them the next time I go shopping and then they go bad before I ever want them again.

      But I did commit to sandwiches and salads for the next week or so - it's all I bought for lunch!! I just brought all the supplies to work, so I don't have to wake up early to make it, or make it the night before.

      Delete
    2. You walk a fine line when you buy perishables. Smart thinking though that taking the stuff to work. I'm too brain-dead in the morning to make lunch for the day. Lunch is so irrelevant at 6 in the morning.

      Delete