February 14, 2013

Inspiration Boards

A lot of bloggers make inspiration boards. Like... "Here's a list of things I like, and where you can buy them!" Most of the time it will be cohesive - an outfit to wear on a date, or a bunch of stuff to decorate a room. Sometimes it's a whole bunch of the same kind of thing, like storage for your bathroom.

I hate them. So much. It's pointless, and boring. And all the crap is freaking expensive! The one time I saw something cute, I went to the site and it was over $40 for glass jars to store stuff in your bathroom. Do people actually buy this crap? I mean, I guess they do or the stores wouldn't last very long.

Do the bloggers get some sort of commission? I have no clue how people make a living blogging, maybe it's a necessary evil. And maybe I'm just a spoilsport. I just don't think it's fun to hunt all over a site (or multiple sites) to pick out a fantasy wardrobe, then lay it all out in Photoshop and link all the pages...blah blah blah whatever.

I'm gonna just keep doing my rambling thing, mmkay? And you 4 people keep on reading my rambles. I make no money, you get no fashion advice. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment