February 20, 2013

48 Things You Never Knew About Me: Part 2

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

NOPE.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

I think about this sometimes, and I'm honestly not sure. Because things I find annoying in other people I realize are things I do. So...do I find them annoying because I want to be the only person that does that thing? Or is that thing I do genuinely annoying? Also, I don't really like females. I'm trying to fix that by having a Ladies' Night at my hiz-ous every week or so but, yeah...don't have a lot of female friends. So I'm not sure I'd add me to the list.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Nope, never.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes, yes I do. I also have those weird balls of bacteria that people who still have their tonsils get. Which, I don't get them as much as I used to. What does that mean? Am I better now, or worse? Do you get those? I've met other people that do - it's not just me. And we've verified that it is due to tonsils. And we all agree it is by far the worst smell in the world. But you have to smell it! Every time! Oh it's so gross. Anyway - short answer is "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment