February 25, 2013

48 Things You Never Knew About Me: Part 4

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Hmmm...this changes, I guess. Sometimes a good vanilla really hits the spot. And sometimes I want chocolate. Sometimes I mix the two. Sherbet is fantastic as well. Sherbet mixed with vanilla ice cream...mmmm... If you want to get fancy, maybe go for some chocolate chip cookie dough, or moose tracks. Really, you can't go wrong with ice cream. Except strawberry. I don't like strawberry ice cream.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Eh, a general overall appearance. Weight, height, clothing, face/hair... I'm pretty judgmental and either think "wow, hot" or "wtf is wrong with <body part>??" And I always assume people do the same to me. So woo!

15. RED OR PINK?

Eh.... I guess it depends? But I'm thinking I might lean more towards pink, oddly enough. Green is my favorite color, but you can't mix it with red or it goes Christmas-y. And with pink you have a lot of options - hot pink, pale pink, salmon, fuchsia... Huh. I guess I like pink. Well, more than red, anyway.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

Physical appearance and/or lack of motivation to improve myself. Darn women with their poor self-esteem! I think overall I'm decent, but I'm about 20 lbs more than I want to weigh and soooo not in shape. I have poor posture. I don't know how to apply makeup properly so I never wear it. My face is still pimply and lame, even though I'm in my mid-twenties and this should be over with by now!! 8P And then, as much as I hate the way my body is...I'm too freaking lazy to actually exercise. WTF is wrong with me??

4 comments:

  1. 1. Yeah! You and your DAMN JUDGEMENT OF MY ARM HAIR! I will never forgive you for that. 8P

    2. Even if you did know how to apply makeup, don't do et. You don't need it.

    Aaaand 3. "Sometimes a good vanilla really hits the spot. And sometimes I want chocolate. Sometimes I mix the two." -- Giggity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. I totally forgot about the arm hair thing. It was weird!! And I knew you for YEARS before I noticed it.

      And don't make ice cream dirty.

      Delete
  2. Bahaha! Makeup is over-rated, I think. But I'm more of the "this takes too much damn time, why bother?" :P I'd love to have a workout buddy! *Nudge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly.

      Miss C and I can't sync up our schedules to work out together and we live in the same house! I don't see how someone in another city entirely will be able to do it. lol!

      Delete