February 21, 2013

48 Things You Never Knew About Me: Part 3

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Negatory. That, my friend, is just crazy. I will also never sky dive. Just thinking about it kind of makes me have to poop. I don't really consider myself scared of heights, until I end up somewhere really high. Then I get dizzy and this weird sense of "What would happen..." and suddenly: terrified. When I end up somewhere really high in Minecraft my butt hole clenches. There is no way I'm jumping off a bridge or out of a plane irl. No. Way.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

It varies. I have random cravings for different ones, sometimes adult and sometimes sugar-riddled children's cereal from my past. I think I might buy Life next. Mmmm...cereal is so fantastic, guys. So fantastic!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Dude, I don't even own any shoes that lace anymore. Well, not any that I wear regularly. I still have my old Vans from high school that are laced vertically with the knot hidden INSIDE. Remember that?? How cool we were?! Do kids still do that? Oh! I also bought some boots for a photo shoot that lace, but they have a zipper down the side, so those don't get tied/untied, either. Laced shoes are for babies. You're not a baby are you, baby? Baby.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Physically or mentally? Either way, no. Now open this pickle jar while I weep over a toilet paper commercial.

2 comments: