February 26, 2013

48 Things You Never Knew About Me: Part 5

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

Gah...everyone? One of my best friends growing up passed away in a car accident when we were in high school. Sometimes I feel like a terrible friend, because there are people who remember the exact day she passed and her birthday and always post on FB on those days...and I just don't. But I think about her a lot and I'm like...why? Why did that have to happen? What would her life be like now? Would we have kept in touch? And then there are all my grandparents. I went from having all four (plus one surrogate) living to none within about five years. That just sucks. Especially my mom's parents - they were fairly young and healthy. Died in a car accident. It just...sucks. None of my grandparents saw me get married.

And as far as living people - I miss my parents a lot. I don't see them as much as I used to. And I feel like I'm not as close to them as I used to be. There's this sort of double life I'm living where I have to hide certain aspects of myself from them and it's weird. I don't like it. I also rarely get to see my brother and his wife, since they live in Alabama. Of course, I never see my sister and she lives in the same city! I miss hanging out with all my CS friends. But not enough to ever want to go back to school. Gross... And I miss Mr. T absolutely any time he's not around. Doesn't matter if we're at work, he ran to the store, or he's in another state. I miss him.

18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?

Self-motivation. Getting housework done. Working out. Running errands. Getting organized. There is so much I want to do! I never feel like I have the time to do it, but when I do have free time, I just sit on my butt and watch TV. Stupid Mrs. Wilson!

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Black. I really need new flats and low heels for work. Bah!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

I just had breakfast! Cup of coffee and Eggo's cinnamon toast waffles. Those things are the bee's knees.