February 27, 2013

48 Things You Never Knew About Me: Part 6

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Silence. It's so quiet in my office! No music, nothing. I have one CD that I listen to - the Rock of Ages sound track (Thanks, banana! Sorry I nicknamed you banana for my blog!!) - but if I listen to that too much I go kind of crazy. Oops - also, I'm *not* writing this at work, mmkay? So pretend like none of this ever happened. I'm moving on to the next question now.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

wtf kind of question is this? I have no idea. I wouldn't exist if I were a crayon. In the sense that I would be me. I would be an inanimate object with no thoughts, feelings, or life. Probably eaten by a child, dog, or drunk guy on a bet. Melted in the sun, lost in a couch cushion...who knows?! I sure wouldn't, because I would have no brain!! But, yeah, anyway - yellow. I would probably be yellow.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Uhhh.... I like the smell of my new deodorant/body spray? It's...what is it? Water something. Water lily? That sounds wrong. It's some flower. Anyway - I like the way it smells. I also like the smell of matches, and campfires. Most air fresheners and candles, other than lavender or cotton or fresh laundry. Blech. I love the smell of sheets that have been in a linen closet for awhile. My sister knows what I'm talking about - I assume others do, too. Certain cleaning supplies. Especially the laundry detergent I made. It smells so good! Men's deodorant/body spray. Rawr...

24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?

Ehhhh... I guess it depends on the topic. I'm pro-life, pro-marijuana-legalization, pro-let-adults-marry-who-they-want.....and I'm sure pro-other-things. (Note: word it so you're always pro-something. It sounds better.) But as far as politics go...I'm eh. I don't like any politicians, honestly. And I can't stand to try to keep up with the news to form an opinion as to who is the least terrible. Last election I voted for the Green Party candidate. Kind of throwing my vote away, but I also think it's important for Americans to realize there are more than two parties to vote for in this glorious country. And Republicans and Democrats suck, generally.

2 comments:

  1. "What color crayon would you be? wtf kinda question is this?" Agreed. It makes no sense. Especially you answering yellow. :P
    I still have the full CD waiting to give to you....

    ReplyDelete