March 13, 2013

Hopes and Dreams: Day 13

Day 13: Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

What is this a job interview?

  1. I'm too dedicated to my work.
Oh, it's not a job interview? Fine.
  1. I'm mean. Like...grumpy and pissy and just...mean. Especially with Mr. T. I upset him a lot. He's overly sensitive and I'm overly critical. It's a terrible cycle. But we're working on it!
  2. I'm very easily distracted. Especially in conversations. Especially when you're trying to talk to me while the TV is on. I may have missed my first proposal because of this. THEREWEREOTHERFACTORSALSO.
  3. I use all-caps too much when blogging. I've also started using italics a lot. Like...a lot.
  4. I say "like" too much. But I think everyone does. Like, totally.
  5. I never know if I'm supposed to be serious or not. More often than not...I'm not. I don't like being serious. It runs in my family. Seriously. Go to a funeral on Dad's side of the family. Or Mom's even, to a lesser extent. It freaked Mr. T out not just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment