March 23, 2013

Hopes and Dreams: Day 23

Day 23: List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.


omg, really guys? Hobbies? I don't have hobbies... Blah!
  1. Facebook/Google Reader. Yes, this is totally a hobby. I spend a good portion of my life doing it. I find interesting things via my subscriptions and I post them on FB. I wish I could make a living doing it. Easy money!
  2. Ummm...reading. I read a lot. If you'll notice my Goodreads widget over to the right somewhere...I'm doing the 2013 Reading Challenge and attempting to read 100 books. I tried this last year, but didn't start until around March/April so I failed. This year I'm ahead!! Since I'm post-dating this I can't say for sure where I'll be when it get published. But at the time of me typing these words, I'm 2 books ahead of schedule. Go me!
  3. I guess another hobby I've picked up recently is DIY. Seems like that's all I talk about these days! But it's fun. 8P I like that I can make things more cheaply than I can buy them, and I can say "I made this. Aren't I awesome??"
  4. Huh...two more hobbies... I used to play video games, but haven't in awhile. So that doesn't count. Gah - I don't know what else I do outside of the three things I mentioned! Other than boring stuff like work and eating. I guess I could say blogging? Yes! Blogging is a hobby I have. Go me with my blog self. 8P
  5. Stressing my parents out. This isn't a hobby I enjoy, but it's something I do fairly regularly. At least more so than my siblings. Booze, cleavage, tattoos...is there no end to the naughty ways of Mrs. Wilson?!?

2 comments:

  1. #5 is true for the world I feel. Parents will always fret over us because they want the best for us.

    ReplyDelete