March 27, 2013

Hopes and Dreams: Day 27

Day 27: What is your favorite part of your body and why?

I guess I'll say my hair? I have a good natural color, and my hair has a great texture. I don't have to do anything too special and it's fairly smooth and shiny. It's also the quickest and easiest way to alter your appearance. Cut it, bleach it, dye it, curl it, pull it back, put it up, add accessories...the possibilities are endless! I hated my hair (cuts) for a long time, but I've had a lot of fun with it the past few years. I've dyed it every color under the sun, almost, and had lots of fun cuts. It's also the only part of your body that doesn't gain weight. 8P

3 comments:

  1. Wet hair, so much heavier. Te he. :P

    I thought about making the more obvious fat jokes, but I don't think you're fat and didn't want to insult you. ;)

    ReplyDelete