March 15, 2013

Hopes and Dreams: Day 15

Day 15: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

Most people would probably assume I'd say "giraffe" but I'm not. So there! SURPRISE!

No wildlife. Death comes too easy. No thank you - I want to be a spoiled little pet, if I'm going to be an animal. Preferably one that lives a fairly long life. Let's see...dog, or cat? Yeah, parrots can live much longer, but...then I'd be a bird. Stuck in a cage all the time. Same goes for turtles. Horses have to stay outside all the time. Or locked in a stall. So, yeah - either a dog or a cat.

Dogs have a pretty cool life... Running, playing, sleeping, eating...I can dig it. But cats can climb things, and that's pretty cool. I don't know that I'd want to poop in a box, though. But having to poop on the side of the road seems pretty awful, too. And then again - most cats never go outside. And really, you shouldn't let your cat out. They're killing all the wildlife. Shame on you! I'll have to pick dog, then. Cats are terrible. Well, cats that go outside are. Mine stay inside, so yay for them. But I wouldn't want to be stuck inside all the time. So, I choose dog. Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment