March 6, 2013

Hopes and Dreams: Day 6

Day 6: What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

Sigh...the first thing that popped in my head was "a cock."

Honestly....nothing too terrible has happened to me. Mom has been really sick several times in her life, but not really since I've been aware enough to be impacted. When my grandparents' passed away unexpectedly...that kind of sucked. I think about it a lot and....yeah, it sucked. My dad's parents both had long, drawn-out sicknesses that made their deaths more expected, but made it way more painful to be around them at the end. So...I dunno. People dying sucks. School was kind of miserable, too. Especially grad school. But I also had a lot of fun. But, yeah....I would say the hardest thing I've ever experienced is cock. Final answer.

2 comments: