March 28, 2013

TMI Baby Update

So I think I mentioned before that I'd gone off BC. Let me tell you, going off BC is a b*tch. Hormones, man. They screw with you starting in middle school and never. let. you. go. Bah! My back/face totally broke out like a shameful fifteen-year-old's would. Bah! I say.

Now it's gonna get a little awkward. Feel free to leave.

I've already told you I was on the Depo Provera shot. Apparently that can take up to 18 months to wear off. It works by thinning the lining on your uterus? I think? And that can take awhile to get back into baby-making mode. Which is fine - we don't want babies, anyway. And we're back to using condoms.

Now, for me, when Depo starts to wear off, I have this weird, never ending....drizzle...of a period. It's happened to me three times now, because I was never able to freaking get an appointment on time to get the shot. So that's been going on now for...a couple weeks, probably. Well today it became less of a drizzle and more of a "Oh, hey - you have reproductive organs!" kind of situation. Which probably explains why I've been fantasizing about having a baby? NO, SARAH! No babies for at least two more years!

Anyway, that's all I got. Still no babies. My vagina's being weird. Carry on with your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment