March 2, 2013

Hopes and Dreams: Day 2

Day 2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.


  1. Getting popped with towels/rubber bands.
    • I already mentioned this one in my first "Hopes and Dreams" post...but I didn't explain why I have this fear. And honestly...I don't know. I just hate hate hate it. I freak the f out if you even act like you're going to pop me. And if you do, insta-pissed. I think it only happened in the past few years...like since college. I don't remember always being terrified. REPRESSED MEMORIES.
  2. Hmmm...spiders, I guess.
    • I kind of inherited this fear from my sister. When she was little one of those wolf spiders ran across her back at a swimming pool, so she's been deathly afraid of them ever since. I think growing up around her terror caused me to be afraid of them, because no spider has ever done anything to bother me.
  3. Getting cancer and/or Alzheimer's.
    • Yeah, it's scary. I'm super terrified of this. Any time I read about someone with cancer, or Alzheimer's...or someone on a TV show/movie has it...I get this panicked, tight feeling in my chest. They can happen to anyone and (at least with cancer) at any time in your life. Especially since Mr. T SMOKES - I can't express how terrified I am that he's going to die too soon. It drives me insane that he isn't trying harder to quit. Guys, seriously - don't. smoke. It's the most idiotic thing a human being can do. Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment