March 1, 2013

Hopes and Dreams: Day 1

Day 1: List 20 random facts about yourself.

  1. I have ten tattoos.
  2. I'm terrified of getting popped with rubber bands or wet towels.
  3. I'm kind of bummed this is the first day. I hate doing these things.
  4. We have five adults, a one-year-old, three dogs, two cats, two snakes, and a bearded dragon living in our house.
  5. I have so many idea of things to do in our house...I don't know where I'll find the time, money, or skill set to get any of them done. It's very overwhelming.
  6. Mr. T is the coolest dude I know and I'm very, very happy to be married to him. Even if sometimes I'm bad at acting like it.
  7. I just had a pretty impressive cold chill and almost hurt my neck.
  8. My back is super effed up, so I go to the chiropractor. It's the greatest thing ever.
  9. I haven't even made it to 10 and I'm out of ideas.
  10. Ummm... I pee in the shower to conserve water.
  11. I've been using the same lotion for nearly a decade.
  12. I've been a college graduate (for the 2nd time) for nearly a year now, and don't feel any closer to being an adult than I did when I was in school.
  13. Owning a house is one of the most terrifying things ever.
  14. I wish I could draw, and it drives me crazy that Mr. T is so...procrastinate-y about it. I would draw all the d*mn time if my drawings turned out the way his do!!
  15. Every scented thing I buy...lotion, deodorant, body wash, etc....as soon as I start using it I start hating the smell. No matter how good it smelled in the store.
  16. I really have to pee right now.
  17. I just got up and peed. You never would have known if I hadn't told you.
  18. Sometimes I wish I could make a living off of my blog. Then I realize how stressful that would be.
  19. A few of my favorite bloggers have written books, and it makes me hate them, because then they stop blogging. Or only blog about their books. You're losing fans, people!! Well, a fan, at least.
  20. Sometimes I'm terrified to have children, because of how totally f'd this world is.

No comments:

Post a Comment