March 14, 2013

Hopes and Dreams: Day 14

Day 14: Describe 5 strengths you have.
  1. "We may not have great feats of strength, but we do have great strength of feet!" One of my strengths is almost remembering a movie quote and then deciding to quote it without making sure it's exactly accurate. It add spice to life.
  2. I can read pretty stinking fast. Of course, my retention leaves something to be desired. But that just means I can read a book about five times before I get really sick of it. Huzzah!
  3. Mr. T says I'm the hottest woman alive. So there. Take that, Heidi Klum!
  4. I did something right at some point in my life, because I ended up with Mr. T - probably the only person in the world that thinks I'm the hottest woman in the world. And also the sweetest man alive.
  5. I think I'm pretty cool to hang out with. I would assume at least a handful of people agree, because they hang out with me sometimes. So...yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment