Day 30: List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
- My charming and quick wit.
- My fun and delightful personality.
- My ability to handle the booze.
- My can-do attitude.
- My kids' awesome baby clothes.
- My kick-a** scooter.
- My "doesn't look a day over 30" middle-age body.
- My pie recipes.
- My inability to care about these Hopes and Dreams.
Also, I think I picked March to do this because I thought there were only 30 days in March. So it would work out perfectly. I was, obviously, wrong. There are 31. So, ummm....crap. Fun fact! March 2013 has five Fridays, Saturdays, AND Sundays. Now how often does that happen, eh? Eh? No, really - how often does that happen??