March 30, 2013

Hopes and Dreams: Day 30

Day 30: List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

  1. My charming and quick wit.
  2. My fun and delightful personality.
  3. My ability to handle the booze.
  4. My can-do attitude.
  5. My kids' awesome baby clothes.
  6. My kick-a** scooter.
  7. My "doesn't look a day over 30" middle-age body.
  8. My pie recipes.
  9. My..........boobs?
  10. My inability to care about these Hopes and Dreams.
Also, I think I picked March to do this because I thought there were only 30 days in March. So it would work out perfectly. I was, obviously, wrong. There are 31. So, ummm....crap. Fun fact! March 2013 has five Fridays, Saturdays, AND Sundays. Now how often does that happen, eh? Eh? No, really - how often does that happen??

2 comments:

  1. Did someone say boobs?

    Also, nice one on the "can-do attitude" followed closely by "I basically have to put a gun to my own head to do these Hopes and Dreams things...".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the first four were sarcasm. Actually, we'll go with the first ten. Yeah, the first ten.

      Delete