Day 4: List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
Geeze.... What grade was I in when I was 16? Eh - I'll generalize to high school me, mmkay?
- GET YOUR DRIVER'S PERMIT. PRACTICE DRIVING. GET YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE. Dummy. It's embarrassing to be a senior and take driver's ed. to actually learn how to drive and not just as an easy A.
- Don't obsess over anyone at your high school. All those guys are dummies and every guy you interact with in college will be an improvement.
- Guys will like you. Almost immediately. Seriously, what's wrong with the local boys? Idiots.
- Stop being so weird and quiet. You're very much weird and loud, somewhere in there. Let it blossom.
- Maybe get more interested in how computers work. You're going to somehow end up dealing with them for a living.
- Don't be so full of yourself, you pretentious little weirdo.
- Practice the clarinet more. Eh, actually that doesn't really matter. Carry on, you lazy bastard.
- Don't cute all your hair off for Senior pictures. Bad things will happen. Trust me. Just...don't.
- Maybe try makeup out. Don't go crazy or anything, but at least master eye liner. When a female is in her mid-twenties she should be able to put eyeliner on in under 20 minutes and without swearing a lot.
- Listen to a wider variety of music. Don't limit yourself to Country and Christian....rock? pop? Whatever it is you listen to.